How to Set Password in MS Office Word 2013
MS Office 2013 is new version of MS Office suit. It contain a lots of function. To protect your word file with password help you to protect your file from the hacker.
October 28, 2013
1. Open MS Office 2013 word file.
2. Click on the File
3. Now go to the Protect Document
4. When you clicked on Protect Document, there are 5 option come, click on the Encrypt with Password.
5. Enter the password and click on the OK.
6. Reenter the same password again.
7. OK >>> Exit.
8. Now your file is password protected.